Before going into details about how Live Facebook Chat works, wee need to first of alls specify what Live chat Facebook is for you to have a clear vision of what we are talking about.
What is Facebook Live Chat
Facebook Live Chat helps you to actively engage your website visitors and offers them with friendly customer support. It provides the application for both online and real-time support to businesses from more than 150 countries.
How does Live Chat Work?
Live chat permits you to instantly communicate and interact with your website visitors via instant messaging. The live chat simply appears within their browser window, which will allow the website visitor to chat with an operator by typing into the live chatbox.
Now that you have known how live chat works, its time for you to know how to turn Facebook Live chat on and off.
How to Turn Facebook Chat on and off
You might want to control the on and off of your live chat if you are using Facebook for Android.
Here is a way by which you can turn Facebook Chat on or off from your Android.
Follow the steps below swiftly to turn Facebook on/off
- Open your Facebook app on your android device
- Tap the menu icon which is located at the upper-right corner of the screen to expand your list of options.
- Then Tap on Messenger in the “apps” section
- Tap the gear icon which is located at the upper-right corner of the screen
- Check the “on” square box to turn Facebook Chat on, and un-check the box to turn it off.
There is also another way but this will involve the messenger app
Here are the steps involved which you will need to follow if you have a Messenger app installed on your Android device
- Open your messenger app
- Tap the “Menu” icon that is located at the upper-right corner of the screen
- Tap the “Active” selection which is at the top of the screen
- Then toggle your name to “on/off” as desired
Do you want to know what your children are really up to when they are on Facebook?
With this, you will be able to know if your kids are talking to inappropriate people, or maybe sharing harmful pictures, suspicious group activities, etc… Don’t hassle yourself as Facebook Tracker got you covered.
There are apps online that you can use to track your kid’s activities. One of these apps is Tipsy, and here’s what it helps you to do.
You can view all Facebook messages including conversation times and dates, group chats.
It will help you to protect your children from sexual predators, risky behaviors, and cyberbullies.
Once it is activated, the tracker starts collecting data from the target device and uploads it directly to your online use portal for convenience.
CEO mcfaidesigns & Director nTElls.COM
Developer & Digital Marketer in Lagos, NG. Waiting to meet you!