Facebook Help Community is a safe and trusted place. It is a place where you can connect with others to find answers and also to share answers to questions about Facebook. Sometimes, contacting Facebook support may seem difficult because of the delay in response, this has made many Facebook users to show interest in visiting the Facebook Community. In the piece of write up, I’m gonna show you how to use the Facebook Help Community service, hope you’ll learn alot from these guidelines…
Note that on the Facebook Community page, it’s your contributions that make it a very useful place. However, it is hosted by the Facebook Help Team.
Below are the Facebook Help Community Policies
Facebook Help Community Policies
In order to make sure that the community is positive and helpful, you need to follow the guidelines when posting
- Your post should be respectful of the community
- Your post should be free of any profanity
- You should make a post that will be clear and relevant to Facebook
- You should avoid posting the same question, comment, or answer several times.
- Avoid asking others to rate your answers as helpful
- Relent from posting personal information such as your email, phone number, personal address, credit card details, etc for your safety.
- Relent from posting links that direct viewers to other websites only if it is relevant to Facebook.
- And also, make sure that you are posting in the same language as the community you are visiting.
How to ask a question in the Facebook Help Community
On Facebook, from any web page, click on a question mark icon (at the top right of your screen) a dropdown appears with many options. Click on “Help Center” and proceed.
At the Help Center page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Visit Help Community.”
A new page loads, this is the official Facebook help community page where lots of questions have already been answered. You can proceed further to ask your own question by clicking on “Ask a Question” at the top right section of your screen.
On the next page, you can select a topic and sub-topic, before typing your question in the field provided. After typing you wait for sometime for another helpful community member or actual Facebook staff member to give a solution to your problem or question. To see if your question(s) are answered, visit your “Support Inbox” from the menu that drops down from that same question mark.
CEO mcfaidesigns & Director nTElls.COM
Developer & Digital Marketer in Lagos, NG. Waiting to meet you!